Search This Blog

Online Earning

Attention Please

Hi Friends
Hi I am RAJU
I am providing All Final Year Project to all students and developer
If you want project don't worry mail me i can mail project and also idea to your mail.
For more project just visit my another site with daily update...
www.rajustechworld.blogspot.com
My Mail Id : varadharajanva@gmail.com
My Contact Number : +919698956393

Rate This Blog Please

Earn By Mail

Hit Counter

Add here

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Text Predictor (.NET)

This program emulates the T9 dictionary found on various mobile phones. As you press the buttons, the non-probable words are discarded from the Listbox on the left which shows interactively what happens in your mobile phone while composing a SMS. I hope you people will like it.
Download Source Code

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Here

My Website Statistics

Flag Counter

free counters

Free Call

​​​​​

Alternative content

​​​​​