Search This Blog

Online Earning

Attention Please

Hi Friends
Hi I am RAJU
I am providing All Final Year Project to all students and developer
If you want project don't worry mail me i can mail project and also idea to your mail.
For more project just visit my another site with daily update...
www.rajustechworld.blogspot.com
My Mail Id : varadharajanva@gmail.com
My Contact Number : +919698956393

Rate This Blog Please

Earn By Mail

Hit Counter

Add here

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Excel Exam System 9.2 (with auto scoring) (VBA MS Excel)

To give student exam questions via excel 2007 and mark them automatically so as the student will get their score instantly. Able to protect sheet automatically to prevent student from editing questions. Able to randomly generate questions from database Able to mark the test automatically and give the score to student immediately. Able to hint student with 1/3 of an answer. And some hidden functions for developers. (Using Excel formula and VB code)

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt137/kathirirajan/Project/ExcelExamSystem92withautoscoringVBA.jpg

Download Source Code


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to find your blog online. I was looking for final year projects ideas and suggestions from a guider. Hope i found a right place. There are many projects like matlab,ieee,embedded systems,etc. I have confusion in which domain to choose and what programming language to select for implementing my project. Hope you clear my doubts.Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Add Here

My Website Statistics

Flag Counter

free counters

Free Call

​​​​​

Alternative content

​​​​​