Search This Blog

Online Earning

Attention Please

Hi Friends
Hi I am RAJU
I am providing All Final Year Project to all students and developer
If you want project don't worry mail me i can mail project and also idea to your mail.
For more project just visit my another site with daily update...
www.rajustechworld.blogspot.com
My Mail Id : varadharajanva@gmail.com
My Contact Number : +919698956393

Rate This Blog Please

Earn By Mail

Hit Counter

Add here

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Time Interval Control (C#)

This control can be used when the user needs to enter a time interval as an input. The code demonstrates usage of regular expressions, and attributes such as DefaultEvent and EditorBrowsable

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt137/kathirirajan/Project/TimeIntervalControlC.jpg

Download Source Code

2 comments:

  1. hi!! you doing good, really its useful,anyone can use for projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as everyone mentioned here, you are doing good job in providing informative project related information to students who visit your blog. A time interval counter is used to measure the time interval between 2 signals. There are several different parts in this counter such as time base, main gate and counting assembly.

    ReplyDelete

Add Here

My Website Statistics

Flag Counter

free counters

Free Call

​​​​​

Alternative content

​​​​​